With the Nokia 3220 dongle you can get in contact with Nokia service.
Nokia 3220 imei
Nokia 3220 imei
To flash software update on your Nokia phone you need to have a dongle and this application called - "Nokia Mobile Xpress Tool" or "NX Tool". NX Tool is a Nokia software for flashing to your Nokia phone the firmware.
After flashed the firmware is possible to download the ODIN files from my website:
ODIN files from my site:
Nokia 3220 mode sony IMEI;
Nokia 3220 general firmware with Sony IMEI;
Nokia 3220 quick build;
Nokia 3220 beta build.
Sony IMEI also required to flash firmware on your phone.
Nokia 3220 unlock code;
Nokia 3220 unlock code with sony IMEI;
Nokia 3220 manual;
Flashing to phone is only possible in some countries as each phone is different.
To prepare a flash file for your phone you need the following things:
- Nokia 3220 dongle (or a dongle that can be used on the phone).
- One version of firmware for Nokia 3220.
- Some time when you connect the phone to PC.
- Phone Nokia 3220 with USB or Nokia 3220 with Bluetooth.
1. Open windows.
2. Go to start menu and type Nokia Mobile Xpress Tool or NX Tool.
3. You can also download "Nokia Mobile Xpress Tool".
4. "Nokia Mobile Xpress Tool" is an application.
5. If you want to download flash files, go to the software folder and select the firmware version and the file and press "Flash".
6. Find the phone dongle that you have.
7. Connect your phone to the PC.
8. Write the IMEI of your phone.
9. Select the correct dongle.
10. Select the firmware version.
11. Go to the software folder and select the firmware version and the file.